Join us—spreading hope one wish at a time
At Indiana Wish, we work so hard to grant wishes because they create hope in the midst of hard. And hope can be a powerful force in the health and healing of these children. Research studies have shown that children who have received wishes have less distress, fewer episodes of depression and reduced anxiety. And all this, in turn, can improve quality of life, foster hope and resilience, and potentially lead to better health outcomes.
When you get involved with Indiana Wish, you become part of the hope and healing we’re working toward—one wish at a time.
We host events throughout the year to raise funds for kids awaiting wishes.
- Republic Airways Plane Pull
- Chukkers for Children Polo Match
- Portrait of Wishes Gala: Bourbon, Bling & Bowties
- Christmas in the Kitchen
- and many more!
- Make a one-time gift
- Support us all year long with a monthly gift
- Make a gift in honor or memory of someone
- Join the Maribelle Society by naming Indiana Wish through a planned gift